The following link topics are available:
Friends and Family
- My little nephews Marius and Kilian have their own Web site (maintained by my sister). There you can see photos of them and background information.
- My cousin is a teacher in the northern part of Bavaria, and she also runs the internet site of the school she is working at. At the site of the Fachakademie Ahornberg you can find all about that school and besides very good information about food.
- Another cousin of mine is an artist. She shows her work on her own
- Another relative who "is online" is Walter Dauerer, who is a Deacon at the Church of Saint Denis at Hopewell Junction, New York.
- Uli Stein is one of the most hilarious German cartoonists
- Great political cartoons are made by Horst Haitzinger
- The ultimate cartoon collection for everyone working for a big company is of course Dilbert
I used to play and coach Basketball for quite a long time. Now I am of course still interested in Basketball.
Here are my favorite basketball links:
- The best coverage of NBA Basketball in my opinion is on the site of ESPN
- The best basketball team of the region Oberbayern is the ladies-team of TSV Wasserburg. In fact they are one of the best ladies team in Germany for quite some time now: They had won the German Championship five times in a row 2004 - 2008 and became second in 2009 and 2010 and won again in 2011 and 2013 - 2017.
- The best basketball team of Bavaria is the men-team of Brose Baskets Bamberg located in "Feak City" Bamberg. In fact they are currently the best men team in Germany as they won both: the German championship and the German cup in 2010, 2011 and 2012. They won the German championship in 2013 and 2015 - 2017.
- In Munich the men basketball team of Bayern München is also very good (yes: It's not just the Bayern Soccer players!). The won their 1'st national championship since 1955 in 2014.